Sale Listings $675,000
Acreage. 0.3549 AC
Flood Zone. X
Traffic. ±19,700 VPD on S. Federal
Zoning. C-3, Community Commercial
Frontage. ±127’ on S. Federal
Access. SE 10th Ave has left-in from S. Federal
– Central Palm Beach County, between Boca Raton and West Palm Beach
– ±1/4 mile to Woolbright Rd; ±3/4 mile to Boynton Beach Blvd
– ±1 mile to I-95
Permitted Uses. retail, restaurant, health care, pharmacy, office, etc.
Building Regulations. 40% max lot coverage, max FAR 0.50; max height 45′
TRADE AREA & GROWTH
Woolbright + Federal. area’s primary commercial intersection is 1/4 mile south. Notable national retailers include Publix, Walgreens, Chipotle, Starbucks, McDonald’s, Panera Bread, PNC, Wells Fargo, TD and Bank of America.
New + Approved Mixed-Use Developments.
– Riverwalk Plaza redevelopment, ¼ mile south. 10-story apartment building + plaza renovation.
– 500 Ocean, ½ mile north. Now open, the project includes 341 apartments.
– Legacy Boynton Beach, 1/2 mile north. Approved for 274 dwelling units.
– Ocean One, 2/3 mile north. Approved for 358 dwelling units.Taco Bell, McDonald’s, 7Eleven, Murphy USA, Les Schwab, and Walmart Neighborhood Market are now at this intersection.
SUGGESTED PRICE* $675,000
BROKER PARTICIPATION 3.0%
OFFERS EVALUATED AS RECEIVED