Sale Listings $2,650,000
Suggested Price*: $2,650,000 (±$10.80 psf)
Cooperating Broker: 1.5%
Offers Evaluated as Received
- Size: 5.63 AC
- Parcel Folio: 053966-0200
- Zoning: PD, Planned Development – PRS#14-1076, Hillsborough County. Max of 74,700 SF of CG (commercial general) uses and a max of 38,550 SF of CN (commercial neighborhood) uses developed in accordance with the CN zoning district. Alternatively, may be developed in accordance with the nonresidential standards of the TND (traditional neighborhood development) district.
- Flood Zone: X & AE (±30%)
- Frontage: ±234′ on US 41; ±630′ on Apollo Beach Blvd
- Utilities: all public utilities are available to site
- Topography: at/near grade and generally flat
- Access: via Apollo Beach Blvd
- Signalized Intersection: prominent intersection with ±44K VPD
- Convenient Location: western entrance to Newland’s Waterset community; SEQ of trade area’s primary neighborhood commercial intersection; ±4 miles to Interstate 75
- Restricted Uses: pharmacy, gym, grocery
Trade Area & Growth Overview:
- Gateway Location: western entrance to Newland’s Waterset community
- Apollo Beach Extension: Newland Communities is underway on Apollo Beach Blvd extension through its Waterset development. Additionally, Hillsborough County has approved its I-75 flyover and future extension to US 301.
- Waterset: 1,518 AC project currently under construction; entitled for 6,428 residential units.
- Mirabay: 750 AC community just south of the subject property. The project began in ’03 and is entitled for 1,267 residential units.
- Area’s Primary Neighborhood Commercial Intersection: Publix, CVS, West Marine, 7 banks, as well as several restaurants and office. Bank deposits at/adjacent to intersection are ±292MM.
- Major Employer: Opened in ’14, Amazon’s 1.0MM SF fulfillment center in Ruskin employs approx. 2,500 (±6 miles).
- Proximity to Downtown Tampa: ±15 miles
- Young Median Age: ±40 years